Vintage Auto Insurance
Reeds Vintage Auto Products
Not all cars are created (or maintained) equally. That’s why the Vintage Auto Insurance Program was added to the Reeds Insurance product lines. It is specifically geared toward Antique, Classic, Hot Rod and Custom vehicles 20 years of age or older. We know you take special care of your vehicle and we want to help you protect it for years to come.
To find out more about VINTAGE, stop by our office, or call our local or toll-free numbers.
- The vehicle is not to be used for racing, speed tests, or off-road use.
- All operators must have a valid “G” license.
- The vehicle is not to be used for regular transportation (i.e. taken to work, driven to shopping malls or box stores etc.) Exceptions are made for car shows, cruise nights, and other vintage car related events.
- Vehicles containing a Nitrous Oxide System or other jet-fuel based system are strictly prohibited.
- An appraisal is required.
**Additional conditions may apply
Vintage Coverage & Service Package
- 2 Hour (maximum) response time
- 24 Hour Personal Claims Service
- Electronic paperwork option (emailed documentation)
- Agreed Value Coverage (OPCF#19A)
- Spare Parts Coverage
- $0 Deductible, Direct Compensation, Property Damage (DCPD)
- Collision, Comprehensive
- Accident Benefits
- Family Protection (OPCF #44)
- $2,000,000 Liability
Classic and Custom Insurance Rates*
Here are a few of our sample rates for a premium comparison at a glance.
|Value||Antiques & Classics||Rods & Customs|
Click here to go to our sister site, Vintage Auto Insurance